Wellcentive understands the challenges faced by Accountable Care Organizations and has the technology required to succeed with risk-based reimbursement. Our ACO clients and our senior leadership team’s experience with Accountable Care have provided the insight needed to create a true end-to-end ACO solution.
Wellcentive Advance™ helps ACOs improve clinical outcomes, improve patient satisfaction, and reduce healthcare costs – all with a single, modular, Cloud-based platform.
Click here to download a checklist of key ACO requirements for population health management and analytics, with details on how Wellcentive Advance™ addresses each requirement.
An End-to-End ACO Solution
Wellcentive delivers the technology platform ACOs need to manage patient data, deliver coordinated care, build and maintain a high-performing provider network, and efficiently report to payers on quality. Within the comprehensive toolkit provided by Wellcentive Advance, features that address key ACO requirements include:
- Industry-leading data management, including aggregation of clinical and administrative data from multiple sources – resulting in a community health record for each patient that delivers the comprehensive view needed by both providers and payers
- Risk assessment – prospective reporting on clinical and financial outcomes using Johns Hopkins ACG modeling tools
- Physician benchmarking and profiling, to ensure quality performance throughout the organization
- Patient engagement, including automated outreach, an online portal, and customized educational content
Meeting the Requirements of CMS ACOs
Organizations participating in Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) ACO programs face specific challenges and reporting requirements. Wellcentive addresses the population health management and reporting needs of Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) ACOs, including Advance Payment and Pioneer ACOs. Key capabilities include:
- Comprehensive dashboard for real-time monitoring of performance against all 22 GPRO-based quality measures
- GPRO web interface reporting automation
- CMS data exchange capabilities, including beneficiary file import and claims data import
- Web-based CAHPS patient satisfaction survey support
Wellcentive has a number of CMS ACO clients, including Oakwood ACO in Dearborn, MI.
Click here to learn more about our engagement with Oakwood ACO.