Philips Wellcentive’s recognition by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) brings broad quality reporting benefits across multiple payer programs.
Utilizing a QCDR for reporting allows practices to:
- Avoid PQRS payment adjustments
- Align reporting to multiple payers
- Submit quality measures beyond specific Medicare programs
- Report via the QCDR instead of through GPRO based on practice size
- Gain access to Philips Wellcentive’s measures library toward expanded and strategic quality reporting
In terms of measure types, practices can utilize QCDR reporting from the following measures categories, and select non-PQRS measures: