MACRA Economics and the Proposed Rule
MACRA economics and the proposed rule
MACRA economics and the path forward
Now that the MACRA proposed rule is out, learn the details necessary to assess your financial pathway within the MIPS or APM track.
Medicare providers are moving toward increased value-base care reporting and delivery through MACRA. As the proposed rule becomes final later in 2016, followed by performance year scoring and the program’s launch, it’s time to plan ahead.
The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and the Alternative Payment Model (APM) tracks offer differing qualifiers, reporting challenges and financial reward structures. Learn the basics toward navigating your pathway.
This webinar will also examine:
- Proposed patient volumes for exclusion from MIPS scoring
- The four scoring pillars of MIPS
- How to migrate from the MIPS to APM tracks
- Revenue percentages for APM qualifying tiers
- How CPC+ merges into MACRA tracks and CQM reporting
- How meaningful use and certification stays relevant
Watch this webinar, lead by Wellcentive Industry & Public Policy Lead Greg Fulton, to learn more about the MACRA proposed rule and the details necessary to assess your financial pathway within the MIPS or APM track.