Patient engagement can mean many things. What’s important is that it move from theory to tangibility as part of a comprehensive approach to population health management.
That means not only providing patients with the means for self-management, but advancing the connectivity of home-based devices, telehealth and other solutions focusing on patient-centered care.
This white paper takes a holistic view of combining clinically relevant wellness technology with continuous health:
- Enabling Independence at Home
- Analytics to Target High-Risk Populations
- Successful Interventions for High-Cost Populations
- Predictive Modeling and Connected Devices
- Patient Engagement and the Verticals of PHM