Risk stratification is a core need for effective and scalable population health management. In this white paper, its current state is weighed against future technologies to advance and refine patient needs.
Authors Jarno Riitsma and Jason Gwizdala highlight:
- Philips Wellcentive’s new social determinants of health index and capabilities which are integrated into the provider and care manager patient view
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: the last mile in risk stratification?
- Drivers of growth in analytics, and its challenges
- Refining algorithms to generate actionable information
- Common risk models and terminology