Successful population health management requires a comprehensive approach.
One growing element is to understand how social determinants of health impacts patient behavior and their interactions with healthcare delivery.
This white paper reveals an in-depth look at the current research, technology and programs advancing social determinants into healthcare delivery data builds and strategy, and includes details on:
- Health IT patient registries needed to create a baseline toward applying social determinants data and analytics
- Identifying actionable social determinants matched to care management
- New information around Social Impact Bonds
- Programs underway by government, non-profit, corporate, foundation and university stakeholders
- The growth of social determinants educational and thought leadership summits
- Case Study: Socioeconomic Needs of Patients for Population Health