Webinar – MIPS reporting
MIPS reporting made easy
If you bill CMS for Medicare Part B patients, chances are you’re subject to quality reporting this year under the new MIPS structure. The Merit-Based Incentive Payment System is part of the MACRA law taking effect in 2017.
But with a reporting deadline of March 31, 2018, there’s plenty of time to assess and secure optimal reporting technology and incentive payments.
From this interactive webinar, attendees will understand:
- The three required reporting categories and how to select measures
- Individual or group reporting options and strategies
- How to align MIPS reporting with other payer incentive programs
- The full range of clinicians required to report to MIPS and those exempt
- The benefits of reporting through CMS-approved QCDR and Registry applications
- Reporting options tied to penalty avoidance (pick your pace), 90-day or calendar year options that increase positive payment adjustments
- Automatic MIPS credits based on existing payment models
Join Philips Wellcentive Product Manager Jim Costolo and Industry & Public Policy Lead Greg Fulton for this webinar on MIPS program details and technology reporting insights.